Regional Recruitment Manager
10th November 2023
Purpose of the Role
Back to all jobs
Here at Sesame Bankhall Group (SBG), we aim to be the market leader in providing professional support services to financial advice firms in the UK.
The role will be responsible for achieving agreed business revenue targets to support Bankhall’s recruitment in line with our strategic goals and objectives. This will be achieved by selling our propositions and services by recruiting new advisory firms.
- As a minimum, meet annual revenue targets as confirmed by the business.
- Complete a minimum of calls, as agreed, per week to potential new contacts to discuss and agree appointments.
- Create and deliver content to support co-ordinated marketing campaigns to achieve lead generation for new revenue opportunities.
- Proactively seek to raise the Bankhall brand profile, vis f2f or online exposure such as external events, social media activities.
- Identify opportunities from internal and external data sources to drive through new lead and business opportunities.
- Create and produce accurate MI reporting, identifying trends and outcomes to support with insight to business propositions, services and solutions.
- Proactively manage the onboarding of new firms, through to hand off to relevant CRA for ongoing maintenance of relationships.
- Collaborate closely with all areas of Bankhall service delivery ensuring we meet and exceed our aligned client targets/ market share and service expectations.
- Take ownership for the collation of competitor activity, analysis and wider market intelligence.
- Demonstrate your own input in taking personal responsibility for the delivery of your PDP linked to deliverables expected within this role.
- To undertake ad hoc projects and duties as and when required, to support the needs of the business or to achieve departmental objectives.
Critical behaviours required
|Interacting & Engaging||B|
|Organising & Executing||C|
|Managing & Developing Self & Others||B|
|Service Delivery Excellence||C|
|Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking||C|
- Diploma in Financial Planning (Level 4) or working towards completion within a maximum of 2 years of recruitment.
- A broad range of regulatory knowledge encompassing FCA and wider business solutions.
- Proven track record of achieving outstanding sales results within Directly Authorised Financial Services recruitment.
- Confidence to work on own initiative to create and maintain a minimum pipeline.
- Experience f developing and successfully delivering advisor business solutions.
- Experience within a commercial environment and within the Financial Services, Wealth Market.
- Self-motivated with high levels of energy and commitment to focus on achieving business and personal goals and maximising opportunities.
- Track record of operating successfully on an individual basis and in a team environment.
- Home working experience.
Our Approach to Risk Management
- You will require an awareness of operational and regulatory risk, which may impact on SBG. You will be responsible for reporting to their line manager any risk which may impact on the business.
Three Lines of Defence Risk Management Model
- You will be required to deliver your role competently and comply with the relevant standards and procedures, ensuring that SBG deliver a service where suitable advice is given to the end consumer, which is adequately recorded and ultimately promotes good customer outcomes. This can either be through direct influence or in a support services capacity.
The Consumer Duty Principle
- You will be required to highlight to your line manager procedures and processes that may impact on SBG’s ability to deliver good outcomes for retail customers and/or may lead to foreseeable harm. Where possible and relevant to your department, put forward suggestions that could positively impact the outcomes achieved by retail customers.
- You will need to be aware of all information security principles, policies and procedures and ensure these are followed on a day-to-day basis. You will be required to remain vigilant at all times and report any security concerns, suspicions and/or breaches in a timely manner.
SBG’s 6 Star Service Delivery
- You will need to demonstrate an understanding of what 6-star service delivery means in your role. This will be evidenced through your day-to-day behaviours and performance measured against your team’s 6-star service objectives.