Finance Business Partner,
Purpose of the Role
Back to all jobs
Sesame Bankhall Group (SBG) are looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner, on an open-ended contract. Working within the financial services sector, you will be an integral part of the leadership team working alongside the Executive and Senior Leadership teams using commercial and finance knowledge to aid decision making.
The role provides an opportunity in a fast paced, supportive and collaborative environment to educate and build relationships with the business area SLT to ensure they understand their financial management responsibilities, key cost & value drivers and how they are performing against them. Providing financial insight, creating business plans to support revenue generation and cost management and the understanding of the consequences of decisions made.
- Assist the Commercial Finance Director with creating the Group Strategy Submission including the pack for the board, monitoring on an ongoing basis performance against this.
- To work with Financial Controller to obtain technical accounting advice on new propositions.
- Build relationships with all Senior Managers that allows you to be an effective and trusted business partner; providing guidance and constructive challenge where required to get the right outcomes.
- Have a deep understanding of your aligned business area from a customer and commercial perspective
- Provide Financial insight and challenge to teams. Linking financial reports to business strategies.
- Produce Monthly Finance Executive reporting pack which monitors key targets.
- Produce company scorecard with key lead and lag indicators reported.
- Assist the business to understand the impact of investment and spend decisions vs business performance.
- Awareness of operational and regulatory risk, which may impact on Sesame Bankhall Group.
- Advise, coach and educate business leaders using your expertise.
- Use foresight and experience to anticipate action needed
- Apply a commercial mindset and discipline to all financial management activities and contribute to decision making with provision of appropriate data and reporting.
- Monitor internal and industry trends, forecasts and competitor analysis that help inform the future development of the business.
- Provide finance and commercial support on all business case assessments and change activity, undertaking financial modelling, engaging with specialists, and assisting areas of the business with achieving appropriate commercial sales deals.
- To undertake projects as and when required, to support the needs of the business or to achieve departmental objectives.
- Awareness of all information security principles, policies and procedures and ensure these are followed daily.
- Flexible working
- Employee discount schemes
- 4 x life assurance
- Company contributory pension scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Private Medical Insurance
SBG are committed to Treating Customers Fairly. As part of your role, it will be your responsibility to work within the principles of TCF which would be specific to your role and department.
SBG are an equal opportunity employer, committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Applications are encouraged from all candidates and we would encourage you to let us know if there are steps we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you think that you are suitable for this role, please apply now!