Business Development Manager (Bankhall)
Purpose of the Role
Back to all jobs
Work with Directly Authorised firms to maximise sales revenue across the full Bankhall proposition. This will be achieved through retention and development of existing relationships, and the recruitment/development of new firms into Bankhall. The role will be responsible for achieving agreed income targets and will work closely with other Bankhall/DA colleagues in achieving them.
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Proactive ownership, recruitment, and relationship management of Bankhall firms across a defined region, in line with the agreed business plan and income targets.
- Grow the Bankhall business footprint by retaining the existing client base, cross selling and up selling to existing users and recruiting new users.
- Develop low users to be more profitable, proactively seeking opportunities to upsell
- Directly collaborate with aligned Bankhall and wider DA colleagues to deliver a world class client experience and promote the group DA proposition
- Achieve the agreed level of client meetings/activity to meet agreed targets
- Demonstrate your own input in taking personal responsibility for the delivery of your PDP linked to deliverables and qualifications expected within this role.
- To assist in the development of the DA proposition through the collection of clients, competitors and market intelligence.
- To undertake projects as and when required, supporting the needs of the business or to achieve departmental objectives.
- To professionally represent the Bankhall and the wider SBG Group with externa/internal stakeholders and clients.
- Maintain MI and reporting as required by their line manager.
- Actively attend and lead in the hosting of DA events, expanding client attendance and delivering presentations where required
- Good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good time management, planning and influencing skills.
- Good IT skills, with an understanding of technology solutions used across the advisor/market landscape.
- Territory management and business planning.
- Proven track record of relationship management.
- Ability to work both independently/remotely and in as part of a team.