Bankhall Client Relationship Adviser
Purpose of the Role
Back to all jobs
- Work, support and collaborate with aligned regional partners (B/hall Field and B/hall TAM, Regulatory Specialist, PMS RKAM, to ensure delivery of key financial targets and superior client experience.
- Increasing profitable revenue through engagement with both existing and potential new Bankhall clients to match Bankhall propositions to client needs.
- Supporting the retention of existing Bankhall clients through the delivery of excellent service and experience by establishing, maintaining and developing relationships between Bankhall and its clients.
To establish, maintain and develop the relationships between Bankhall and its clients. To retain Bankhalls members, identify opportunities to increase income according to Bankhalls business plan.
- Drive Retention and increase revenue from existing clients through adherence to the Contract and Contact Strategies.
- Proactively initiate and identify sales opportunities
- Provide an excellent client experience and deliver Bankhalls KPIs.
- Be personally responsible for a panel of Clients to create, develop and proactively manage long term business relationships remotely to promote Bankhall’s propositions and services.
- Ensure ongoing regular contact, (minimum of bimonthly) and high quality, value adding calls to all clients, all activity to be recorded on D365.
- Fully understand Bankhalls services, propositions, charging structure, Bankhalls business objectives, ambition and have the ability to articulate the message of Bankhalls competitive position in the marketplace.
- Carry out meaningful Fact Find and contract renewal telephone/Skype conversations to ensure a full understanding of the clients business in order to present a timely, appropriate and tailored contract proposal
- Achievement of revenue, profit and retention-based targets to achieve Net Adviser Growth across the whole range of products & services offered by SBG.
- Demonstrate an understanding of how the client business works – their current position, future aspirations and how Bankhall can partner with them to make life easier.
- Support and drive attendance/adoption of Events and Workshop
- To work with all relevant field staff to support the clients’ needs and achieve a mutually satisfactory outcome for both the business and the client.
- Contribute as required to ensure the commercial success of the Group.
- Understand the wider SBG propositions in order to identify both opportunities and threats, understand the market landscape and regulatory changes.
- To undertake projects as and when required, to support the needs of the business or to achieve departmental objectives.
- Awareness of operational and regulatory risk, which may impact Sesame Bankhall Group. Responsible for reporting to their line manager any risk which may impact on the business.
Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) and Retail Conduct Risk (RCR):
- To highlight to your line manager procedures & processes that do not adhere to the principles of TCF and to put forward suggestions that improve the TCF practices within the department.
Three Lines of Defence:
- To deliver your role competently and comply with the relevant standards and procedures, ensuring that SBG deliver a service where suitable advice is given to the end consumer, which is adequately recorded and ultimately promotes that customers are treated fairly. This can either be through direct influence or in a support services capacity.
- Awareness of all information security and prevention of financial crime principles, policies and procedures and ensure these are followed on a daily basis. Remain vigilant at all times and report any security concerns, suspicions and/or breaches in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate an understanding of what service delivery excellence means in your role; ensuring you get the basics right every time. Evidenced through your day to day behaviours and performance measured against the SBG service charters.
- Experience of working within the financial services sector and or operational support
- Experience of working in a relationship/customer focused role
- Customer complaints handling
- GCSE English and Math grade C or equivalent, or above
- NVQ in Business Administration or equivalent, or above
- Financial Services qualification (existing or studying towards)