Adviser Helpdesk Consultant
Purpose of the Role
Back to all jobs
To provide first line support to Sesame network and PMS members, in line with service standards and department or business objectives. Provide compliance guidance to all network members and support service requests. To keep up to date with the mortgage market to deliver a first class service to all Mortgage Desk users.
- Provide a first class inbound telephone service to both PMS & Sesame members demonstrating comprehensive mortgage knowledge of the two panels.
- Keep up to date with technical and product developments within the industry and network rules, policy and procedure. Provide technical advice and support to members and clients, in line with FCA rules/regulation, network rules, financial crime, data protection and any other pertinent law or regulation.
- Maximise inbound calls to highlight the strengths of the products & services available via Bankhall, PMS & Sesame Network.
- Manage nominated criteria grids to ensure up to date and accurate information is held in line with team SLA's.
- To maintain, assist and contribute to our continuous improvement of processes and adhere to documented procedures and work practices within the department.
- Demonstrate your own input in taking personal responsibility for the delivery of you PDP in line with departmental and personal objectives.
- Demonstrate existing mortgage, GI, compliance & protection knowledge in order to handle objections, answer queries & maximise sales opportunities.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholder teams and share insight and feedback with those areas and the business overall
- Cover in the absence of other team members in the Group and support colleagues to achieve team goals, objectives and service standards.
- To undertake projects as and when required, to support the needs of the business or to achieve departmental objectives.