IT Change Manager
11th May 2023
Purpose of the Role
Back to all jobs
Here at Sesame Bankhall Group (SBG), we aim to be the market leader in providing professional support services to financial advice firms in the UK.
We are currently looking for an experienced IT Change Manager to join our team in Sale on a flexible hybrid basis. This is an exciting opportunity to lead a dynamic team of technical IT resources to deliver the implementation or end to end change of IT Systems and Infrastructure across SBG. This will include managing IT resources to drive the successful delivery of Portfolio projects, IT change initiatives and escalated IT incidents, ensuring ongoing skills development and consistency in delivery processes are maintained.
This role offers you the opportunity to:
- Lead, develop and manage the individuals within the team to enhance skillsets, create consistency and build resilience.
- Ensure stakeholder exceptions are set and updated upon regularly to deliver a quality service experience to our customers. Review customer feedback for each deliverable to ensure our service experience is continuously improved.
- Pro-actively manage resource allocation to support change initiatives through projects, continuous improvement and non-standard IT requests, ensuring the right resource is allocated to the right initiative, to deliver in line with company objectives & key priorities.
- Manage stakeholders across the business through engagement, communications and relevant forums to ensure transparency and understanding of priorities and progress.
- Implement standard processes, practices and methodologies to ensure efficient, consistent and controlled delivery & the safe deployment of change.
- Identify, prioritise and address areas of improvement in the IT infrastructure and IT Systems to provide an improved level of service to the business and ensure ongoing adherence to SBG’s architectural standards and principles.
- Monitor the change process' effectiveness and efficiency by producing management reports and analysis to ensure continuous improvement & optimisation.
- Conduct and verify post-implementation reviews. Ensure lessons learned from the changes are implemented as required to improve the change process.
- Maintain appropriate and accurate templates and process documentation to ensure consistency and adherence to control frameworks and standards.
If you possess the following, get in touch:
- Proven track record of leading IT or Project teams in the delivery of change.
- Experiencing of leading and developing teams to continuously improve core technical competencies.
- Managing and organising delivery of IT change initiatives or projects.
- Experience of working with and setting expectations of stakeholders at all levels, with excellent communication skills.
- Ownership of system development and IT Change processes and procedures.
- Highly effective vendor and 3rd party management skills, in particular with technology suppliers.
- Excellent organisation and resource management skills enabling future initiatives to be scheduled with confidence.
- Manages risk closely and escalates concerns at the earliest opportunity.
- A recognised IT or Project Management related qualification.
At Sesame Bankhall Group we believe that diverse teams really are the best teams, we are committed to providing an inclusive recruitment experience to our candidates. Research tells us that candidates may be put off applying for a job unless they can tick every box. We also know that ‘normal’ office hours aren’t always doable, and while we can’t accommodate every flexible working request, we are happy to be asked. So, if you are excited about working with us and think you can do much of what we are looking for but aren’t sure if you are 100% there yet… why not give it a go? If you are neurodiverse or require any adjustments to be made or as a result of a disability, impairment or health condition, please do not hesitate to let us know.
If you think that you are suitable for this role, please apply now!