Working for SBG
What we can offer?
At Sesame Bankhall Group people are our greatest asset so, looking after our people and rewarding their commitment to the business, is a big priority. We believe that working for us should mean more to you than just a job. It should be motivating and rewarding. That’s why, as well as offering you arguably the best career development opportunities in the industry, we also offer you a competitive benefits package. We would like to reward your commitment to our vision and values with a total remuneration package that is competitive in the marketplace. As well as this we continually review and compare the benefits we offer against comparable UK businesses to make sure we are always competitive.
- A competitive salary
- Life insurance (4 x annual salary)
- Up to 25 days holiday + purchase holiday scheme
- A company pension scheme with employer matching contributions
- Up to 40% discount off Aviva products including home, car or life insurance
- Access to My Aviva Extras an online shopping discount/cashback scheme available for use in over 800 online and high street retailers
- Tax free savings through a childcare voucher scheme, Cycle to Work scheme and Travel Season Ticket Loans
- Gym discounts, activity days, spa breaks or apparel discounts through My Gym Discounts
- Personal Development Plans and Professional Development Support
Making the most out of your career
To maintain our leadership in the marketplace, we need to ensure that our people are able to develop the skills and knowledge they need to thrive. At Sesame Bankhall Group, you will enjoy the benefits of a personal development plan supported by learning events, advice and support from our People Development Team and investment in both regulatory and professional qualifications as well as a well-stocked resource library.
We believe that exceptional business performance is driven by superior talent at SBG. That’s why we have dedicated programmes for identifying talented staff and helping them to progress and develop.
Understanding what our business is trying to achieve is important, so the leaders of our business take personal responsibility for ensuring that our teams are kept informed through face to face sessions across the business to let people know how we’re performing, answer questions and to listen to suggestions. Our people can stay in touch with news about the business through our intranet and a roundup of all kinds of news from across the business through our staff communication ‘Engage’. We also ask all our employees on an annual basis for their views on working for SBG via our staff survey.
At SBG we pride ourselves on the culture of our business. It would be easy enough for us to write some words around what it’s like to work with us, so instead we encourage you to watch the following short two videos which shows real people giving their real views on what it’s like here at SBG... SBG TV1 SBG TV2