Purpose of the Role
Back to all jobs
In-line with commercial objectives across new revenue streams, this role will be responsible for the reporting and feedback plans for all our partners paid activity with Sesame Bankhall Group.
- Creating quarterly reports for third party partners including lenders/providers reporting on their marketing activity
- Monitoring lender/provider partners marketing activity to keep an eye on performance and ensure it’s performing to expected performance. Any low performance should be recorded and reported to Senior Marketing Executive to ensure we can reduce the risk of a poor campaign.
- Creating templates and schedules for lender/provider partners and internal marketing activity
- Monitor social media channels to ensure any queries are responded to in a prompt manner, communicating with our lender/provider partners if any communications need to be raised with them
- Ensuring all lender/provider partners marketing activity is carried out on schedule
- Checking all advertisements and artwork meet our specification
- Conclude on lender/provider partners activity to better inform future marketing with us
- Design campaign plans for lender/provider partners marketing
- Create a report schedule with lender/provider partners
- Ensuring all partner contact details continue to stay up to date
- Attend lender/provider partner meetings with Senior Marketing
- Executive to review activity performance and arrange further marketing activity
- Identify new opportunities for revenue streams
- Monthly reporting on all Sesame Bankhall Group marketing activity
- Awareness of operational and regulatory risk, which may impact on Sesame Bankhall Group. Responsible for reporting to their line manager any risk which may impact on the business.
Treating Customers Fairly and Retail Conduct Risk:
- To highlight to your line manager procedures & processes that do not adhere to the principles of TCF/RCR and to put forward suggestions that improve the TCF/RCR practices within the department.
Three Lines of Defence:
- To deliver your role competently and comply with the relevant standards and procedures, ensuring that SBG deliver a service where suitable advice is given to the end consumer, which is adequately recorded and ultimately promotes that customers are treated fairly. This can either be through direct influence or in a support services capacity.
- Awareness of all information security principles, policies and procedures and ensure these are followed on a daily basis. Remain vigilant at all times and report any security concerns, suspicions and/or breaches in a timely manner.