Purpose of the Role
Back to all jobs
Produce & analyse risk MI and undertake 2nd Line risk assurance activity to monitor the performance of the business against its risk objectives and SBG’s Risk Management Framework. Provide support and input into wider risk management oversight activity performed by SBG’s Risk team.
- Undertake risk assurance activity to assess adherence to SBG's Risk Management Framework across the business and to assess whether risk management is being undertaken to a high standard.
- Support the Compliance & Risk Director and Risk Business Partners in the collation of data and drafting of reports for SBG Governance Committees.
- Analyse risk data and produce business focused risk MI/reports to raise awareness within the business on risk matters and performance against risk objectives.
- Maintain records within SBG's Risk assessment system (Icare) to ensure that these remain up to date and reflect business practice from a 2nd line perspective.
- Providing training and support to the business on SBG risk systems/processes and risk matters.
- Support the Compliance & Risk Director and Risk Business Partners in maintaining SBG's Risk Management Framework and associated documentation.
- To undertake projects as and when required, to support the needs of the business or to achieve departmental objectives.