Royal London joins Sesame Bankhall Group’s restricted advice proposition
→ Sesame Bankhall Group (SBG) has strengthened its restricted advice proposition with the announcement that Royal London has today joined its range of product providers.
Sesame Bankhall Group (SBG) has strengthened its restricted advice proposition with the announcement that Royal London has today joined its range of product providers.
Royal London will offer a range of pensions and at-retirement products through Scottish Life, along with personal and business protection products through Bright Grey. Royal London joins leading providers Aegon, Aviva, Friends Life, LV=, Partnership, Prudential, PruProtect and Zurich, with the proposition forming part of SBG’s expanded range of offerings from which adviser firms can choose as they build for success in the RDR world.
SBG’s proposition gives advisers, and their clients, access to products from leading financial services brands, which have been assessed based on their financial strength, long-term strategy, brand reputation, quality of products and customer service.
Key benefits of SBG’s restricted advice service include:
- Access to a broad range of leading brands and products covering pensions, investments, at-retirement and protection;
- Whole of market mortgage proposition;
- Market leading practice management system, powered by global technology provider IRESS, to help improve business efficiency and reduce regulatory risk;
- Integrated technology links with providers to deliver an enhanced service for advisers and clients;
- Sesame Bankhall One, an all-encompassing investment platform support service powered by AXA Elevate;
- Access to an extensive range of investment funds from the leading fund managers;
- Regulatory fees, levies and professional indemnity (PI) insurance included as part of comprehensive package.
Jim Smith, Distribution Director, Royal London Intermediary Division comments:
Royal London is delighted that both Scottish Life and Bright Grey have secured a position on Sesame Bankhall Group’s restricted advice panel. Scottish Life’s reputation for outstanding service and Bright Grey’s expertise as a protection specialist were deciding factors in the appointment of both brands to the panel. We’re confident that this new opportunity will build on the strength of our existing strategic partnership. Royal London is committed to the intermediary market and Bright Grey, Scottish Life and Scottish Provident are well placed to support all advisers post RDR.