About the Sesame Bankhall Group
Sesame Bankhall Group is proud to be the market leader in financial services distribution and is committed to helping our customers thrive in the post RDR world, whichever business model they choose to adopt.
SBG is a robust, well capitalised and financially-strong business.
Our unique blend of over 20 years regulatory experience and business support makes us the number one choice for thousands of advisers nationwide and accountable for almost a quarter of the UK financial advice market.
- The largest distributor of financial services in the UK
- The longest established network and support service provider in the industry
- The largest intermediary distributor of mortgages in the UK. Representing a 13% share of the entire UK mortgage market
Equality and Diversity
Equality and diversity are at the heart of the Sesame Bankhall Group culture, which includes Gender Pay equality and a committment to reduce the Gender Pay Gap.
In March 2017 we joined a number of organisations to commit to tackle the issue of unequal representation in the financial services sector by signing the Women in Finance Charter. In doing so we pledge the following:
- To have a member of our senior executive team to be responsible and accountable for gender diversity and inclusion.
- To set internal targets for gender diversity and report against these annually.
- To ensure our senior executive team are accountable for delivering against these internal targets on gender diversity.
Please read our 2018 Gender Pay report here which outlines our progress towards these actions.