Purpose of the Role
Back to all jobs
To take ownership of incoming art requirements for Sesame Bankhall Group and all associated brands within the Group. Ensuring all online and offline activity is cost-effectively designed and delivered within brand guidelines.
- Assist Design Executive with artworking of brochures, banners, website pages, reports, and presentations
- Work with Senior Marketing Executive to check all artwork coming from external partners meets the correct specification and is in the required format.
- Interpreting and implementing brand guidelines in any SBG day-to-day activity.
- Responsible for creating social media graphics
- Creation of email campaigns based on templates/guidelines
- Work within SBG templates to assist in producing our publications
- Support the delivery of various group-wide initiatives and projects driven by the Marketing team.
- Manage and update in-house image library.
- General preparation of design and artwork files to a digital reprographic standard ready for print.
- Proof checking prior to print or lender/provider release, where necessary.
- Responsible for ongoing knowledge development of key design trends, tools and techniques.
- Support projects as and when required, to support departmental and wider business objectives.
- Assist with catalogue versioning, email and web artwork and proofing
- Awareness of operational and regulatory risk, which may impact on Sesame Bankhall Group. Responsible for reporting to their line manager any risk which may impact on the business.
Treating Customers Fairly and Retail
- To highlight to your line manager procedures & processes that do not adhere to the principles of TCF/RCR and to put forward suggestions that improve the TCF/RCR practices within the department.
Three Lines of Defence:
- To deliver your role competently and comply with the relevant standards and procedures, ensuring that SBG deliver a service where suitable advice is given to the end consumer, which is adequately recorded and ultimately promotes that customers are treated fairly. This can either be through direct influence or in a support services capacity.
- Awareness of all information security principles, policies and procedures and ensure these are followed on a daily basis. Remain vigilant at all times and report any security concerns, suspicions and/or breaches in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate an understanding of what service delivery excellence means in your role; ensuring you get the basics right every time. Evidenced through your day to day behaviours and performance measured against the SBG service charters.
- Previous experience in design